Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240I Thundernight Metall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratcher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by conradb58 View Post
I was pacing around 9:15-9:30. Still trying to learn the car and and see how far I can push it. We didn't have the tire pressures set correctly until the second day.
Hey man, I think it’s great your enjoying your car, especially at the Nürburgring! Pace is irrelevant, the most important is having fun and bringing the car home.

Having said this. If you’re running 9-9:30 BTG I think it’s premature to make this thread. You’re not even remotely close to its limitations, therefore this isn’t really meaningful feedback regarding brakes and suspension, etc.

Try running the PS4S below 2.5 warm. I was running 2.1-2.2 warm on the F87 M2. I highly doubt 2.8 will be the sweet spot, but I may be wrong
You're right, I did 2 laps on the short days last week and brought the car to apex and let misha drive & he drove a hell of a lot faster than I did. His video will come out at some point maybe this week or next.

I put this thread out for the average person or driver to see potential in the car and inspire maybe someone to purchase. It seems as though the general consensus on Bimmerpost is, "why don't you buy an M if you're gonna track it", lol. So this thread is for people like myself that enjoys the racetrack because it is legal fun and goes whenever they are able to go ,outside variables due to distance, time off, lifestyle, etc. With that being said there are very few individuals in general who are willing or are able to go extremely fast in a stock vehicle just for the sake of it. For myself I'd rather get suspension & brakes first and then start chipping away at the time like I did with my last car.

Thanks for the comment on the PS4S , there aren't very many members here who drove on the NOS so I know it's taboo for it to be a "track tire" of some sort.

Next tire for me is AR-1 when the stock tires are ready to be recycled.