View Single Post
      08-05-2022, 08:08 AM   #68
donnyfontaine
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Porsche macan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rspade View Post
I won't know officially until I go up there. I would assume bc I'm still making payments on the 340 would stay about the same but never know. I would probably just give it to them now and sacrifice driving my girls crv for a while. Bmw only wnated to give 45k and audi said would give anywhere to 48-51 for it. And I only owe 36 now. Just waiting 12 months. Idk
My dealer was selling at MSRP but *kinda* bait and switched me on the trade, so make sure you get a number after they see in person and get it in writing to go off of

I also used to be a huge audi guy, my first new car was a S3 a few years back, then I traded for a S6 after a bit. But personally, I feel like audi has gone downhill aesthetically starting with the B9.5 gen, which is right around the exact time BMW started improving (first BMW I ever liked was the G20 3 series). That said, the RS3 is special, so you really cant go wrong between the RS3 and M240. I do think the lack of AWD on the coming M2 I think will make the M240 slightly more special as well, but RS3s are wonderful cars
Appreciate 0