Rep
Drives: 2020 m340

Garage List
2020 bmw m340  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnyfontaine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rspade View Post
I won't know officially until I go up there. I would assume bc I'm still making payments on the 340 would stay about the same but never know. I would probably just give it to them now and sacrifice driving my girls crv for a while. Bmw only wnated to give 45k and audi said would give anywhere to 48-51 for it. And I only owe 36 now. Just waiting 12 months. Idk
My dealer was selling at MSRP but *kinda* bait and switched me on the trade, so make sure you get a number after they see in person and get it in writing to go off of

I also used to be a huge audi guy, my first new car was a S3 a few years back, then I traded for a S6 after a bit. But personally, I feel like audi has gone downhill aesthetically starting with the B9.5 gen, which is right around the exact time BMW started improving (first BMW I ever liked was the G20 3 series). That said, the RS3 is special, so you really cant go wrong between the RS3 and M240. I do think the lack of AWD on the coming M2 I think will make the M240 slightly more special as well, but RS3s are wonderful cars
Yea same I had audi s4 then I switched to the m340. But yeah your right I will get in writing but if they give me the number I want I will just give them car now and not have to worry about my car losing value and make sure they put in writing that not marking up the RS3 when comes in. I'm prolly just being picky bc the m240 is a great car but I can't say I love what they did w the bolted on iPad screen n loss of the gear shifter to a lever.
Appreciate 0