Rep
Drives: 2020 m340

Garage List
2020 bmw m340  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnyfontaine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rspade View Post
I'm prolly just being picky bc the m240 is a great car but I can't say I love what they did w the bolted on iPad screen n loss of the gear shifter to a lever.
Sir i am on the exact same page as you. Way long story short, I was happy in a base Macan, then a month ago my friend wanted to test drive SUVs and we test drove a SQ5, and I forgot what it was like to have REAL power. It reignited my love for the RS3, and I went to youtube to see about the new one, and the first video was a "RS3 vs M240i". After seeing the performance and the styling that I LOVED for the first time on a BMW, I had to have it haha.

I put in a custom order and got in line for an allocation, but after seeing it would get the screen and lose the shifter, I cancelled and called about 30 BMW dealers looking for a new '22. Ended up finding one 5 hours from home, went and bought it and love the thing. I will reemphasize, I don't think you could be disappointed in a RS3 or M240.
Funny same exact thing i did. Was looking for a 22 but gave up nothing was close. If I didn't have a trade I would of had a 22 shipped but too much of a hassle. So now I'm just going back n forth on a tuff decision between the 2 cars. One audi dealer said they can have rs3 to me by feb at the latest but a 25k markup. Yeah Umm no thanks.
Appreciate 1