View Single Post
      08-05-2022, 09:33 AM   #74
MattM240eye
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnyfontaine View Post
Sir i am on the exact same page as you. Way long story short, I was happy in a base Macan, then a month ago my friend wanted to test drive SUVs and we test drove a SQ5, and I forgot what it was like to have REAL power. It reignited my love for the RS3, and I went to youtube to see about the new one, and the first video was a "RS3 vs M240i". After seeing the performance and the styling that I LOVED for the first time on a BMW, I had to have it haha.

I put in a custom order and got in line for an allocation, but after seeing it would get the screen and lose the shifter, I cancelled and called about 30 BMW dealers looking for a new '22. Ended up finding one 5 hours from home, went and bought it and love the thing. I will reemphasize, I don't think you could be disappointed in a RS3 or M240.
With you 100% I was very happy when my 2022 came in, especially when I saw the changes to the 2023. It's not all bad, and in a non sport car, it would be fine, but I feel like you lose a bit of that feeling with the massive screen and light switch shifter.
Appreciate 0