Drives: 2018 M2 ,M & Exe Pkg, MT & MPE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by swampfox94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_Clevername View Post
Quote:
I'm really curious how they do options for this car. Hoping they keep it simple like the f87. Check yes or no to executive package and that's it
I hope they make the exec package more meaningful. The wireless charging is a pretty minimal thing and the active headlights are next to useless in my experience, they just add weight and complexity.
The lights were worth it for the look over the standard, the WiFi arena for wireless apple CarPlay and heated steering for $1200 it was a fair price in my mind
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_Clevername View Post
Quote:
I'm really curious how they do options for this car. Hoping they keep it simple like the f87. Check yes or no to executive package and that's it
I hope they make the exec package more meaningful. The wireless charging is a pretty minimal thing and the active headlights are next to useless in my experience, they just add weight and complexity.
The lights were worth it for the look over the standard, the WiFi arena for wireless apple CarPlay and heated steering for $1200 it was a fair price in my mind
I would agree. I have the package and it was well worth it. Not happy with the extra $300 for the ACP, but I do use it extensively.