View Single Post
      05-08-2023, 09:47 AM   #1
CloudEng
Rep
Drives: BMW G42 M240i

Regrets not getting ZTK Package

Hey all,

Apologies if I'm beating a dead horse, I recently placed an order for an M240i which just hit status code 150 last week so I can't make any changes. After reading many threads I am beginning to feel like I made a mistake not getting the ZTK package. Initially after watching many reviews on the car, I ultimately wrote it off since Alex on Autos said it wasn't worth it and to just get the wider front tires down the line and at 59k, I feel that is incredibly close to M2 territory. I do plan on occasional track days, but nothing hardcore. I've seen many users complaining about the brake feel for even street use on the standard M-Sport brakes. One user also reported that the 2023 brakes feel much better than their 2022 (both did not have ZTK), so I am hoping that I don't have much to worry about.

Has anyone gotten the M Performance brakes and think its worth it? I feel it is a bit of a poor value, but if it improves the brake feel I may consider it. I'm sure regardless the car will be a blast and I am perhaps overthinking, just looking to get some thoughts on this since there has been so much talk surrounding the brakes.

Thanks all!
Appreciate 0