Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Deep View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Deep View Post
Not an issue at all, I daily my car, have it for over one year and 15k miles now…after getting in / out 4,5 times u find an easy routine on how to get in & out and it becomes absolutely normal.

For me that is one of the main highlights of the G8X platform, and driving one without the CBs feels like a completely different car.
Insights like this may get me to change my mind if they're available when I order.

Can you describe your routine, if it's possible to even put such a thing into words?

I currently imagine only embarrassing myself getting in and out on rallies and at meets.
Indeed not easy to describe…but I try

I kind of lift myself out by pushing with right underarm on the middle rest and the same with the left arm by pushing with the triceps against the upper part of the seat…it really is very easy once u find the best way.

And don't worry, after a few ins & outs it will become like getting in & out of any regular car
No. You don't need to use two hands to get in/out of a "regular car." Seats with large thigh bolsters (and side bolsters for that matter) are just much more difficult to get in and out. I'll agree you might get used to the suck; and how you need to empty your hands to get in or out, but highly bolstered seats will always be a pain in the ass.
Appreciate 0