View Single Post
      02-28-2024, 02:39 PM   #6
Troy1972
Rep
Drives: BMW G42 M240i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoilerM View Post
Hey Troy, How’s the EVO S setup for you a month into it? I am running Eibach springs on my ‘22 M240 xdrive with EDC and my struts have finally given out so it feels like I am driving a 1970s Cadillac. Looking at doing the same setup as you. Do you mind providing an update on your experience? Any issues? Have the jolts around potholes been acceptable? TIA!
Hi Boiler,
After a month I am still super satisfied with this setup. It feels like this setup came straight from BMW, no issues, no strange sounds and the EDC is working perfectly.

Comfort modus is really comfortable but still good for a sporty ride and sport modus gives you a firm ride without being unacceptable. In both positions the ride is so much more direct and stable than before.

I chose for Evo SE and not for Evo S because I wanted to keep EDC and thought Evo S might be a little too harsh for daily driving.

I also had Eibach springs and that was ok for daily driving but for sporty driving the car felt very unstable in long or consecutive curves. The steering is also so much more direct especially when you go into curves. The nose of the car responds much faster now. First I wanted to change the stabilizer bar aswell but I will not do that now.

So bottomline, I love this setup. The only thing on the car that can be improved now are the brakes.
Appreciate 3
BoilerM70.00
VegasG42388.50