View Single Post
      08-07-2022, 10:26 PM   #141
Ricochet48
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 RSX-S

Quote:
Originally Posted by soflacarguy View Post
1. I said it had to be a faster processor lol. Doesn't mean it will "run" faster. Hopefully ID8 is not a resource hog.

2. The lads don't determine resale, supply vs demand will. There's only 1 MY of the G42 with a stick and integrated dash. Even if more people prefer the big screen, the lower availability of ID7 means demand will outweigh supply.

3. Your comparison remains illogical. If iPhones are for "Instagram Gals" then ID8 with a nub instead of a stick is for posers?

4. Your parents are in the minority. Most owners and drivers of 100k automobiles are indeed "Boomers." Follow the money lad.

Yes, I am a techie- and techies know that not all new tech is always better. I dislike the aesthetics as it feels cheaply done, but I already stated I'm willing to give it a shot. There's a reason the higher end Teslas include an integrated dash screen where the cheaper Teslas have the single tablet. Take a look at what Lucid and Rivian have done - techies love it.

1. From all the videos online (and experiences posted here), it's quite snappy
2. The lads are an example of demand... ID7 might 4x as rare, but have 1/5th the demand (or less)...
3. Huh?
4. Yes, my parents are boomers as are most that own $100K automobiles... duh. Their tech understanding is similar to their friends.
Appreciate 0