View Single Post
      04-18-2022, 09:39 PM   #50
soflacarguy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: g42 (ordered)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
Not a fan of the new RS3. Audi had it together, back in 2013-2015 with the RS5. That was a good looking car. They had it together, back then. The new "battle of the grills" is getting out of hand. The M240 isn't the greatest looking car, but it's better than the Audi. And this video just goes to show the RS3 isn't an M3/4 competitor, it's a M lite competitor. And not even a 3/4 series, a 2 series, competitor.
Was the RS3 ever supposed to be an M3/4 competitor? Audi 3 series closer to BMW 2 series, Audi 4/5 closer to BMW 3/4.

With that being said, im also disappointed with the new 8y design - its a step down in looks inside and out from the 8v imho. The new m240 is hands down a more premium look to my eyes.

Although the Nappa is >>> Vernasca, the B&O sound is >>> HK in the m lite, and the digital cockpit in the Audi is also better, I find the m240’s interior much more appealing overall as well and I-Drive 7 is a superior infotainment system.

The 5 pot is special, but the b58 is more efficient and close enough in performance for my needs. It’s a no brainer for me.
Appreciate 1
MPR1818.50