View Single Post
      03-11-2024, 08:08 PM   #34
cooolone2
Captain
Rep
Drives: 20' M240iX B58, 01' 330XI E46

Yeah, it's great to champion the Tree Huggers at the expense of those who aren't bothering anyone by wrenching their own property! A National Past Time! By the way...

Under Obama, who began this, NASCAR would be illegal! And wow, all the while, Mexico, China and a host of other countries are not doing a thing to change the environment. So what are we expecting... Anyways...

Let's get back to Chevron shall we!

The contemporary agenda with any administration is to have a decree, edict, or wish by EO (Executive Order) which channels down through various acronym agencies which effectuate policy. This is not law... But is apllied as such! Agencies have not only created rules and policy, but also unilaterally established fines and other punitive action against offenders, not excluding police powers to seize Property absent due application of law. Under the current administration, the EPA enacted new and ridiculously malfeasant expansion of what waters fell under it's scope and protection, basically ANY waterway, stream or pond, no matter where, what, how.

Chevron had allowed agencies to set rules, knowing that Congress couldn't possibly do it all. But these agencies today give themselves powers not bestowed upon them by Congress or Law. And THAT is the problem! Only Congress can do that (Law)... And the EO process is used full well knowingly bypassing this silly little part of our government called the Legislative Branch!

So, now, the 3rd Branch of our Gov't, the SCOTUS, will decide the legality of these Acronym Agencies run amok and it doesn't look good for them. Arguments didn't go well for the Govt and it is expected that Chevron will be repealed! And with it, all these ridiculous rulings and fines and over reaching by desk jockies bent on changing the world from their little corner of it.

Can't wait... Because I don't need anyone telling me it's illegal to tune my engine! Change parts they don't like anyone touching, or using parts they don't like, but couldn't articulate why. Like the ATF Director not even being able to name parts of a Rifle! But making decisions that effect the Rights of millions!
Appreciate 1