View Single Post
      08-09-2022, 05:11 PM   #7
ZeusHorkios
Private
Rep
Drives: 2023 M240i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruebarb View Post
I was going to have a no dealer prep and take this to another location, but I found out they had a real detail shop working for them, had the detaill shop( not a dealer run one, but an actualy 3rd party company that has off site locations.) The exterior black gloss trim is bad, scratch magnet, I have the dealer replacing the grill and 1 door trim, as it had some serious deep scratches (damage) but this stuff scratches just looking at it. I'm actually disaapointed how bad it looks, Just washing it is going to leave scratches. If I had this done offsite, I wouldn't have won the battle on getting the grill replaced, they would have blamed me.

The only way you are going to get a good inspection, is to have the dealer wash it. Make sure they get the staining out of the black without scratching it to death.

I've had the car for a week, love the car, but pissed about the crap black plastic.
If you don't mind me asking, which detailer did you use? I am in MA/NH area and trying to get some names/recommendations of detailers in the area.
Appreciate 0