View Single Post
      04-16-2024, 12:28 PM   #4
Our03z4
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe,

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
If someone will pay the airfare, I'll personally fly to Nigeria and send a whole bunch of them express delivery!

I spent a few days with my elderly mother two weeks ago. She received at least three scam calls per day, and thankfully identified them right away so I am not concerned about her falling victim.

Suggestion to Our03z4 that someone scan the mother's computer for viruses and malware, and ensure that a virus scanner and ad-blocker are installed.....
Thanks for the advice. First thing I did (while she was still on it) was pull the plug on the computer. Spectrum said to junk the computer which I planned on and to also replace the modem as the IP is potentially compromised. I'm buying them new ones tonight.

I'm just glad I checked in when I did, I about had a heart attack seeing a pile of gift cards on the table as I walked in. My goal at this point is for them to feel no life changes. My parents are the sweetest and most innocent people you could ever meet. I told them to trust no one nowadays.
Appreciate 3
vreihen1615505.00
dradernh4473.00