View Single Post
      11-07-2023, 12:23 AM   #4
WA
G42 B58 C56
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M240i

All subjective of course, you may have opposite instincts/opinions than me. You do you.

I have Thundernight, which I love. But Portimao Blue would have been second choice for me.

The red seems to be a relatively bright red, which is a little too "look at me" for my taste. The one red car I've had in the past (Volvo XC40) was a bit darker red. It also had a contrasting black roof, toning down the red in a good way.

Another thing that stands out to me with the lighter colors is the lower front fascia. Where the outer intakes leave a gap at the bottom (like in the pic below) that is not my favorite design element. This gap is muted in the darker colors.

Then depending on which you select, the Cerium Gray v Black (Shadowline option) trim and/or wheels would be the next debate for you. I have the Cerium Gray trim/wheels (792M) that I think are great with the Thundernight.

But with a Blue or Red exterior, the black trim/wheels might be a better look. Just something else to focus on in you Google image searching if you haven't already decided that part ... the trim/wheel combos with either the Blue or Red.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0