wunderbar911
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: 328xi coupe (space grey)

[QUOTE=yanks1;28634996]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wunderbar911 View Post
Congrats! Car looks awesome. Just wondering if you had any second thoughts when deciding on the Portimao Blue?
This is definitely the car I would like to get but when it comes to color it is so difficult to choose. I'm one that tends to keep my car for a while.

Portimao Blue: my first choice but also a pretty common color
Thundernight Metallic: Looks sharp and great in the shade but worried it may not age as well over time
Brooklyn Grey: Looks great in sunlight but may seem a bit dull at times in the shade.

I think you can't really go wrong with any of the colors at the end of the day. If anyone else had thoughts on color choices I would love to hear about what swayed you in the end on the color?

Thanks!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

the above 3 are only colors I considered.. Love the Dark Purple but I'll leave that to younger drivers along w/the Brooklyn Gray. To me Portimao Blue is NOT common, I have gotten a zillion complements here in Coastal SC the first week. Also, I feel photos do not give it justice, looks much better in person & really pops w/this body style.

Those are my thoughts, I am keeping vehicle for for long time also
Thanks for the feedback! I hope you didn't take it the wrong way when I mentioned blue being "common". I just meant I've seen the prev gen offered in Estoril Blue that it was a bit of refresh to see the BG and dark purple being offered. The Portimao Blue looks great on this car and I do agree with the other reply never too old for any color choice
Appreciate 0