View Single Post
      10-07-2022, 09:19 PM   #18
donm527
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Chevrolet Z06

I don't find them that much "uglier" than the EU spec ones even though I do think the EU look cleaner with the thinner amber.

But in the few pics that were shown, I think it shows body color really makes a difference and feel the White really draws attention and to the odd size of the tail lights.

I have been thinking about what color I'd like to order a M240i and initially went BG as the "safe" color... not too bold but not plain white and shows the body lines. But then I leaned toward Mineral White because I felt it would show the body lines better and I am really tired of the trend of muted colors you see on every make like Rav4.

But then last week for the first time I saw a White 230i on the road and following it for a bit wanting to take in the look... the White really drew me to the tail lights just because they just looked odd in size and shape and placement and just turned me off. I like how it shows off the body lines but hated how it made the rear end look.

So now I am leaning Portimao Blue... Can still how the body lines well with that those Metallic elements under light but helps tone down the tail lights better.

Last edited by donm527; 10-07-2022 at 09:27 PM..
Appreciate 0