09-22-2021, 12:04 PM   #143
alpinewhite3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Currently searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosoar View Post
Okay, here's my build, and it's easy to summarize...only M bits, nothing else. Ordered it this week! I don't usually get the first batch of cars off the line of a new model, but I made an exception here.

230i
M Sport Trim
Alpine White
Cognac SensaTec
Dynamic Handling Pkg (Blue calipers)
Moonroof Delete

I wanted a low-content (for weight and price) great handling sport coupe. The M Sport trim automatically includes the Convenience Pkg, but again, I deleted that moonroof. The HiFi stereo seems enough, so I didn't even get the HK upgrade...I'm not a stereo guy anyway. Only mods will be a tire/wheel upgrade with 245/35-19 (an OE size for M240 front upgrade) square set up, and probably a light Dinan tune (but later after motor is broken in).

I'll post updates on delivery times/schedule...and pix when delivered.

This is exactly what i want except red calipers and black sensatec but i have to add the live cockpit pro for $900 because i'm so used to seeing the speed digitally. (weird pet peeve i need to have) Do you know if the standard (non live-cockpit pro) dash shows digital speed?

The standard LED headlights also do not have the front signature daylight LED which really changes the look of the car- anyone have pics to compare? I just cant justify the added expense/weight of the premium package just to get that though...wish it was a stand alone option.
2006 E90 330i RWD
2002 E46 330i RWD
Appreciate 0