View Single Post
      11-23-2022, 08:23 AM   #287
eddj
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 M240i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albator_IIII View Post
Yes, this is settings off alarms bells as well as reported last minute extortion extra fees prior to delivery of custom order vehicles. 4th is the highest standing, but the SA assigned to me is the newest on the team. I do not have the strongest vibe from that store.

I know but I am still dreaming. The Mexico plant is supposed to be the most advanced and surely has the capability to have Individual paint at some point.

I was quoting M4 allocation. Different vehicle but what else can I make some assumptions for prediction? As a dealer insider, feel free to help us out.
I believe you cannot compare allocation system for an M2 which will be produced in the Mexico plant to the other M cars which are produced in the Germany plant. Also it seems the supply chain disruptions with the "post covid stage and war situation" are slowly getting better ? so we might also see almost to normal paces for allocation and production&delivery situations for the new M2 next year maybe ?
I know that from my 2023 m240i production and delivery phase experience recently that it seemed like the Mexico plant picked up pace with processing the orders after August this year compared to the experience prior to August 2022...
Appreciate 1