11-23-2022, 08:42 AM   #288
Albator_IIII
Retired Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 335i 6MT Custom

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddj View Post
I believe you cannot compare allocation system for an M2 which will be produced in the Mexico plant to the other M cars which are produced in the Germany plant. Also it seems the supply chain disruptions with the "post covid stage and war situation" are slowly getting better ? so we might also see almost to normal paces for allocation and production&delivery situations for the new M2 next year maybe ?
I know that from my 2023 m240i production and delivery phase experience recently that it seemed like the Mexico plant picked up pace with processing the orders after August this year compared to the experience prior to August 2022...
I understand all this and also mentally factored it my thinking. However, these are the only assumptions that come to mind to "guesstimate" production numbers and build windows.

Feel free to speculate with your own assumptions. I am sure I am getting stuff wrong, but it is fun to guess. That is all we can do to bid out time.

2023 G87 ///M2 (production began Jul 4th 2023)
2008 E90 335i | Silver Grey | Terra | Piano Black | 6MT | ZSP | ZKO | ZAT | ZKI | ZPL | ZKL |
Appreciate 0