View Single Post
      04-29-2022, 07:10 PM   #2
Tag
this is the way
Rep
Drives: N-1 starfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project_F87 View Post
So I saw pics of the car without camo just now, buddy of mine who works at BMW showed them to me. They just received one at their development center. Essentially, front headlights are the same as the 2 series with a vent integrated into the bottom corners, as we have seen in some of the renders. Honestly kind of disappointed, as I was told the lights would be completely different, but it looks good nevertheless. Laser lights are more than likely coming as an option.

Front bumper looks wayyyy more elegant than the spy pics from China. Bottom side vents stick out very far and make the front end look very aggressive. The grill doesn't stick out as far as we have seen; was more of a relaxed shape rather than a cookie cut shape.

The side skirts are body colored and have an interesting shape behind the doors that points upwards and attaches to the rear quarter. Looks good and also interesting. Kind of hard to explain, but it was a relief seeing it body colored. It seems kind of like a piece that will eventually be an M performance part. Can't say I've seen an M car with a side skirt design like this before though.

Carbon buckets inside.
Now I'm getting excited! I'm guessing you didn't see the rear, just front?
Appreciate 0