Westside Guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Z4 M40i, 2021 228i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300zhp View Post
No Florida stores this year. At least BMW quit the joke of naming Braman BMW to the list when they obviously didn’t deserve the award.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westside Guy View Post
That's funny, I was thinking the exact same thing and the last time Braman was on this list was in 2022.

I would add that I have always had extremely positive experiences with the people I have dealt with at BMW of Ft. Lauderdale in both their sales and service departments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300zhp View Post
I have purchased from Holman before and they are a good dealership chain (both Ft. Lauderdale and Pines). I currently use Coggin BMW because I’m friends with the management there and they always take care of me for sales and service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westside Guy View Post
Keith who is the GM of their Ft. Lauderdale location is the real deal and has assisted me several times when it came to purchases and leasing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
the only south florida dealer remotely deserving this ranking would be ft lauderdale... but yea we agree 100%
I wonder what the criteria really is to receive this "Center Of Excellence Award" because BMW of Ft. Lauderdale (Holman) has always checked all of the boxes for my wife and me.
Appreciate 1