M6GCComp, Porsche Cayman S PDK, Peug 208 GT1 BPS
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by W/// View Post
Please show them, specifically in 2019 when COVID is not a factor.

While I'm not a fan of all G generation cars in terms of design, there's absolutely no debate for me that they're much better cars. IMHO, the F generation cars (minus the F87) were all a step down from their previous E generation counter parts.

The F generation cars have a lot going against them. First attempt at EPS, questionable interior quality and design, so-so exhaust sounds. I also think the engines are better in the G generation cars (N55 vs B58 for example).

Only problem with G generation cars is they've grown and gotten heavier which is far from ideal. But only a test drive would convince me whether they've gone forward or backwards.
I don't have the time to provide a full scale sales reports, but working at a BMW dealer for the past 5 years, I can tell you that the G chassis cars (like you mentioned) are better in almost every way (with a few exceptions) and are therefore selling better.
There you have it. It is becoming fashionable to lambast any new BMW cars. The F chassis cars have the worst interiors in their segments compared to Audi and Mercedes. The G chassis cars are reversing this trend.