------
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project_F87 View Post
So, assuming they stick to how their orders are being offered with the G80/82, the G87 will have a base manual version, then the comp will only have the ZF transmission. Pretty dumb how they're doing it like this tbh

I hope they don't follow that formula, but if they do, then that settles my decision. I'll be driving a ZF8 comp.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So, assuming they stick to how their orders are being offered with the G80/82, the G87 will have a base manual version, then the comp will only have the ZF transmission. Pretty dumb how they're doing it like this tbh

I hope they don't follow that formula, but if they do, then that settles my decision. I'll be driving a ZF8 comp.
Couldn't agree more my friend. I hate how my decision is being made for me this time around
Quote:
Quote:

I don't think anything has been established. The car will have a de-tuned S58 with an estimated 455hp…which is still less than a base G80 which is only offered in manual. So we know it can handle the power.

Not to mention the F87 comp obviously offered a manual.

More points to a manual comp than not.