Rep
Drives: '11 1M, '20 X5 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Project_F87 View Post
So, assuming they stick to how their orders are being offered with the G80/82, the G87 will have a base manual version, then the comp will only have the ZF transmission. Pretty dumb how they're doing it like this tbh

I hope they don't follow that formula, but if they do, then that settles my decision. I'll be driving a ZF8 comp.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So, assuming they stick to how their orders are being offered with the G80/82, the G87 will have a base manual version, then the comp will only have the ZF transmission. Pretty dumb how they're doing it like this tbh

I hope they don't follow that formula, but if they do, then that settles my decision. I'll be driving a ZF8 comp.
Couldn't agree more my friend. I hate how my decision is being made for me this time around
Quote:
Quote:

I don't think anything has been established. The car will have a de-tuned S58 with an estimated 455hp…which is still less than a base G80 which is only offered in manual. So we know it can handle the power.

Not to mention the F87 comp obviously offered a manual.

More points to a manual comp than not.
Yes, I'm praying it is too. If they don't, then bmw is talking out of both sides of their mouth bc they claimed it wasn't offered on g80 comp bc it couldn't handle 500 hp.
Appreciate 1
JustinHEMI7446.00