VIERsr
Major
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Yea the sleek, classy bodylines is no longer a BMW thing, they are going for flair and boy racer now.. It's never going be some timeless classic you tuck away in your garage and wipe down with a diaper every now and then, like a pristine E46 or E92 M3 of 20+ years ago, this car will not age as well and is a car built for the moment.

However, unless you have some unlimited budget for your guilty pleasure automobile, where else you going to find a RWD + manual + 400hp + revised stability and e-diff (DSCi) for 62k. This is still a good package for what you are getting and I'm not swaying on the looks but I could look at it with a practical and objective lens.
It's very true, as with the M3/4 there are no other options if you want a real sports coupe with 4 seats, a real petrol engine (not a 4pot or electric crap), and great engineering.
Audi has never been up to the task, MB abandoned the field by switching to a shitty hybrid system, American muscle cars can't compare to M's engineering (I don't even know if and which ones are imported to Europe, but I really don't care), Porsches do a different job and have 2 seats.
So basically, you can only buy an M2/3/4 (depending on your taste in size), or nothing
Appreciate 1
Poochie9107.50