View Single Post
      03-03-2024, 10:15 AM   #170
NoDramaG42
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M240x G42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Value View Post
Thanks brother! The OEM shocks and run flats are garbage. Now it rides like it’s on air,so even tho it might be more firm then stock I can’t even tell. It takes bumps so much better.
Im jelly.. Currently, the ride currently tho smooth, is bouncy lol.
I'll have to decide between the KW v1 or the EVO SE as another forum user posted.

Currently looking for a set of nice forged concave wheels. I am trying to look for used ones but its hard finding a set with Xdrive specs and ones that actually look nice.
Have you seen / heard of Edelweiss ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Value View Post
The Suveneer lip is awesome. I almost bought one for my last car,they offered me one for $3xx shipped to promote it. But I sold the car. My last car had CF and I wanted to do a white/gloss black setup on this one. Gloss black pops harder on white than CF imo. The only other advantage is i don’t care if I break my front lips anymore. This lip was $250,I have 2 extras at my house already lol - When I spend $700-1000 on a CF front lip I’m paranoid all the time about destroying it since all my cars are slammed.
Agreed. I like your lip since it does not have the wing on the end (is it a Maxton design?).
The only dislike about them is the gap right in the middle. I dont get why Maxton does this lol.
Appreciate 0