Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: A Family Sedan

Garage List
2023 BMW M2  [9.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroDoze View Post
You’re making some gross generalizations. There are always going to be significant jumps of features of cosmetics in certain model years. This is true with tons of different products. If there’s a particular like or dislike of a product’s features or cosmetics, timing is everything. As an example, the current iPad Pro offered next to no improvement from the prior version release. The coming iPad will have an OLED screen - something tons of people have been waiting many years for. I skipped the current gen but will be first in line pre-ordering an OLED Pro.

Same with cars. Which is why I’m trying to discern if the CS would actually sport a different front fascia than the reg M2 in the same model year. That’s a yes or no question. Next question is, would they release a MY25 CS with the current front fascia, only to change it a year later when the supposed LCI is due out in MY26, the the almost-certain new front fascia.
I missed you’re in the market for a CS. That’s an entirely different car I’m not interested in or in the market for, so I can’t opine.

I think it’s safe to say you get what you get with the CS, so if you’re in the market for it, just get it, because it’ll be a 1-2 year run and likely not see a change for this series.

Unless you’re trying to say you’re cross shopping the M2 and the M2 CS, to which I can only say “bitch, please…”
Appreciate 0