frankiebones
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Fire Orange G80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Kar View Post
Yet when I see that picture I think, what kind of person who has any taste for elegance and flow would think that monstrosity on the right looks good? It looks like Grace Kelly with Adrian Brody's nose. It certainly coulda been beautiful, but WTF did BMW have to completely screw it up with that horrible AC vent thing on the front when the car on the left is graceful and has parts and pieces that all flow together.

I don't doubt some people like it. When I was a kid I thought the Astin Martin Loganda was a good looking car. Now I think not even Lexus could make anything that ugly. I had a cousin that owned a Pontiac Aztek. Plenty of people owned Gremlins back in the 70's. None of that makes something a work of art.

Fortunately, my tastes have matured so that now I understand a great work of art. When I was a kid, I'd never seen a Rembrandt or Renoir. Today, I've been to the Louvre, the best art museums in Florence and Milan, and certainly the best art museums in the US. There will always be people who can't see fugly and don't understand what true art is.
It seems to me you joined this forum just to troll G8X owners/enthusiast.
He could be a banned member who's returning under a new username lol
Appreciate 3
Sedan_Clan25116.50
Patton2502939.50