Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPM33 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Damn, I'm unfortunately out the BMW game if a G87 M2 is going to start at over 65k..🥲

I guess it's not meant to be and instead a 400 Z or manual Supra is in the stars for me..

If this is indeed the case, BMW obviously forget (or no longer cares) why the M2 was so inherently popular and the original core demographic it was suppose to be targeted to.. #Sad

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markewi...laus-frohlich/

Inflation and Demand for M cars like the M2 make a price increase necessary for the M2. Why would any business willfully leave profit on the table? Businesses exist to make money and maximize shareholder value.

Just take more time and save more dollars for a reasonable downpayment and you could eventually get into a new M2. Start small by saving a little extra dollars each month.
Inflation is a thing but BMW is assembling the M2 in Mexico, so that "Made in Mexico" endorsement allows them to take advantage of the free trade agreement the US has with Mexico (NAFTA), saving them like 10% per vehicle than before when it was imported from Leipzig, not to mention the lower labor rates.

If BMW increase the price of the car, while still saving money on import cost, they are being some greedy fvcks. So, I don't have any mercy for them if they want to overcharge for the vehicle and cut corners.

Maybe I'll change my mind when I see everything in totality but if the headlines now is 65k+ for an M2, that's currently a hard pass for me.
Appreciate 1
smknjoe234.00