View Single Post
      01-13-2022, 01:08 PM   #667
Puppetz
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C LBB

G87 M2

I am a bit slow to embrace the new looks of these M cars, and I don't consider myself terribly stuck in my ways either. It's just not what I aspired to when I set my goal of buying one, and it's why I grabbed one of the F87's before production stopped. I feel like I have the optionality to stick with the current, which I am very very happy with, or opt to the other as the last of the combustible engines leaves the assembly line. When I consider the looks, it's just not there for me. I feel like Chris Bangle has snuck back into the building or something - just a bit too much too quickly. I definitely can appreciate the improved performance of the newer models though, which would be a reason to upgrade, but I think I found a sweet spot between analog and high tech (and to each their own respectfully). On a comical note, one thing I've always wondered was, if any fights ever break out at BMW HQ between the engineers and the design teams? I'd like to know if any one of the folks responsible for making the S58 engine has gone over to a designer and punched them square in the nuts?
Appreciate 6
pz6193278.50
cobra2814112.00
jdubm2c169.00
Namakan21.00