United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 (G83), BMW X6

Garage List
2022 BMW M4 G83  [8.33]
2022 BMW X6  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by R44Zach View Post
And here she is! Here we have my daily driver & our M240i development car.

So first off we have of course wrapped the car in Era Green from Inozetek. I’ve always been a simpler colour type of guy but when looking through the options with the team and working with Inozetek closely, this colour swab sat on my desk for days! We are proud to say this is the first Era Green car in the UK wrapped in house. Finished off with some details colour matched around the car we thought were A much needed touch such as the grille centre, side skirts and rear bumper corners. Super happy with the result as these were always in the back of my mind as to why they were gloss black.

We then went for the Eibach lowering springs (around 20mm) as well as completing the stance on Aluwerks XT2 alloy wheels which we got finished off in a custom bronze/gold.

Low line we are running our V1 development kit including front splitter and side skirts both in gloss black. I have been really happy with it so far as it really adds to the car, looking forward to having the next versions complete as well as the carbon options. Really looking forward to seeing what kind of after market styling is available as time goes on as these cars are so ready for it, with such great body lines and angles.

Now the MST intake has been one of the most entertaining mods yet. THE SOUND is unreal as well as the premium feel of the product I really am impressed. We should be getting some dyno results filmed so stay tuned but I can say the throttle definitely feels sharper and the car feels like it is breathing a lot better.

We have also upgraded the brake lines also to HEL lines which will help with reliability for a sustained spirited drive and/or track use.

Let me know what you think!
Looks really nice, enjoy your ride!
LOVE the wheels!!!
The color on some of the pics looks very similar to Isle of Man Green yet in another, looks darker.
How do you describe it in person?