Garage List
2016 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10" View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MachinesWithSouls View Post
It's a nice car, and the add-ons look good, but I always find myself asking "why?"

For what the entire kit costs, you have an M240 that's more expensive than an M2, but not as capable.

Still, looks the business.
I get your point but it works like this:

Fully accessorized M240i which will turn heads with its styling, or for the same price you could have a bone stock plain looking M2 that might fly under the radar. Or fully accessorize the M2 so it stands apart, then you're into base model M3 territory. It keeps going on like this up the model range.

Also not all people want the ride factors that come with a full M car-if it's a daily commute vehicle that sits in traffic for several hours a day, the m240i might be better? Maybe they don't want the stiffness, or loudness?
each day I wake up and thank myself that I don't make decisions that are based around the idea that i want to "turn heads"
I highly doubt you would even drive a BMW at all if that were true. Lemme guess, you live in a non-descript house, you wear zero jewelry, zero brandname clothing etc.? If the above at a minimum aren't true, then you certainly make decisions to "turn heads" (i.e. impress others). I get it, it's real edgy to act like you don't care at all about validation from others, but if we are being realistic, we all know intuitively as humans that is a fantasy.
Appreciate 1
yoboi76.50