View Single Post
      03-03-2024, 10:34 AM   #1
MASHCT
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2 MG

Ordered my 24 G87 - Keep my F87 or sell it?

Just ordered & placed a deposit on my new M2! I am still not sold on the looks, the front & rear just give me a serious case of the uglies. LOL Makes me want to keep my (paid for) F87. Keep or sell??

I drove my buddy's G87 & no doubt, this is one helluva car. Interior is just awesome, very nice indeed. Love the side view. And love that there is no drone with the exhaust. Lemme tell ya - that is one thing I will not miss with my F87. I def miss some of the BMW classic stuff like the dual angel eye headlights & M2 side-gill/badge.

Anyway - the new build specs:
  • Black Sapphire Metallic
  • 6 speed manual
  • Bi-color wheels (getting Richland Forged GT4 in brushed clear)
  • Black interior with the M color highlights
  • Carbon Fiber trim
  • Keeping the sunroof
  • Shadowline
  • LED lighting
  • Live Cockpit pro/HUD
  • Heated steering wheel
  • Wireless charging
  • Red brake calipers.
  • AND - the port installed M Performance HAS kit!!

Worst part - 4 to 5 month ETA!

At least I still have the F87 to keep my satisfied until it arrives.

Just wondering if selling the F87 just for the extra cash to lower the payment might be a bad mistake. I wanna keep it, but I really don't need 2 cars - I just know I'll miss that thing once it's gone.
2017 M2 | MGM | 6SPD Std | RWD | MP Exhaust | CSF FMIC | Active Autowerke DP w/ HF CAT | FTP Charge & Boost Pipes | Fortune Auto series 500 7k/14k coilovers | CDT Audio ES Gold Fronts & HD series Rear | Richland Forged Project Nurburg RF-GT4 Wheels | AudioControl LC-6.1200 | JL Audio TWK 88 | CF Goodies
Appreciate 2
///M TOWN20287.00
eluded3065.50