11-19-2022, 05:58 AM   #44
hooked
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 M240i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryo- View Post
where did you find the value oil change? $100?
To the best of my understanding it is national program sponsored by BMW USA to make dealers more competitive with local shops on routine services like oil changes. Note that it is up to the dealer if they participate or not and what models qualify. I assume most do as its not a good look to NOT participate in a national campaign sponsored by the brand to help save customers money.

Go to your dealers website and click "Service" then "BMW Service Specials." Or go to "Service and Parts" then "BMW Value Service." Some will show the prices right there. Others will have a message to contact them for pricing. My dealer had it listed but not the price. When I checked in I asked for the $99 value service oil change and he told me I didn't need one (which I knew of course) but I insisted that it be done and I knew that the cost was "on me." He asked if my car was an M car and I said it is NOT a full M car like the M2 and if it was BMW would be paying for this oil change. That was it. $99.95+tax came to a little over a hundred bucks. Happy I did it!
Appreciate 0