Nicolas05
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW g42 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by harcos View Post
Hi Nicolas,

Really glad you got it (finally!)

She is really very pretty and inspiring.
I thought you had the M seats: how do you find the standard ones (I'll have those too)?

I didn't know about your springs: aren't you afraid for the warranty with these modifications?

What do you mean by "spacer"? Is it because of the expanders that I don't see much difference at the top level?

And if not, then say a little driving point of view ;o) (even if you're still in rodage)

And for the rest :

Hello Sir

Thanks for the kind words, Harcos. Finally indeed.
I love the seats! Sensatec is of a great quality and the seats look pretty sporty as is.
I do think the M sport seats look even better, but my wife does not like narrow seats, so those where no option from the beginning. + they are very expensive here.

Changing springs (with official certificate) should not void your cars warranty, no. Pretty much all changes on my car are OEM, so no problem there neither.

The spacers are forged metal discs that are installed between your rim and the car, wich set your wheels wider to the outside and visually fill up the wheel well more. Don’t really know how to explain otherwise, haha.

The car drives like a dream, it really is a gem. The only thing I can say is with the non-adaptive suspension, the lowering kit, 20” wheels and run-flat tires. It definetly rides pretty firm. But I personally don’t mind. It’s a sportscaf after all
Appreciate 0