12-21-2023, 06:49 PM   #21
azlightning213
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Competition X-Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudos View Post
I'm beginning to think these big after market companies are delusional or haven't figured out their time is coming. More people are learning how to search Chinese marketplaces online these days and the reselling for +300-600% isn't gonna work much longer in the way it has in the past.

Hopefully, some of the great aftermarket companies can continue developing their own pieces that sets them apart from the stuff on Chinese marketplaces e.g. Alpha-N trunk.

Anyways... the video was enjoyable. Hoping you guys continue making cool comparison videos like this.
Like everything, the market dictates all. There's folks out there with enough $$ that will pay the premium on cosmetic carbon. Humbly speaking, I do not sit in that camp. Being 27 in the Bay Area with an M2 is already expensive enough.

That being said, it is refreshing to see more and more folks post here about outrageous pricing for these carbon parts - good for vendors to also take note - but they'll likely do nothing about it... margins are fat I'm sure.
Appreciate 1
Hypori142.00