View Single Post
      05-10-2022, 01:00 PM   #62
Tag
this is the way
Rep
Drives: N-1 starfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
And for very good reasons. However I never had problems with Yokos, they’ve been some of the better non Michelins I’ve had in the past. A lot better than my experience with Contis for example.

As for Michelins, I never had a street tire go bad by itself in over 30+ years and I always experienced an upgrade when swapping out delivery tires of other brands. Yep, I’m a fan however should I buy an M2 and get Yokos I’ll happily drive them to the threads before swapping to PSXS, same if I get Pirellis but if the car come with Contis, they’ll go in the trash were they belong.
+1

Michelin's are also the most 'round' or well balanced tires I've run, and I've run every major brand. You don't need much weight to balance a wheel with Michelin's. Another thing I love about them is the extra rubber around the bead area that adds some additional protection against curb rash. Michelin's are also fattys when compared to other brands. They are wider with the sidewall being a bit plump for lack of a better word. That just makes them aesthetically pleasing, especially on a performance car with already wide tires.
Appreciate 3
Game7408.50
T_U_D6679.50
3RDSECTOR486.50