View Single Post
      08-11-2022, 01:36 AM   #5
702MoxyBMW
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M240i purple

that is an excellent point. I recall someone complaining about the no dipstick thing and its really dumb. Porsche and BMW do this now where the car tells you what is going on. So you fill it with 1 quart I guess and run the engine test and see how it comes up after that and then adjust as needed. I think its rather stupid honestly. I love bmw cars to drive but they drive me nuts with some of the backwards ideas they use with things. I with there was a reliable bmw that performed well and we could hold on for years with and not worry about astronomical costs or that the engine might implode at some point. I love my car BUT I also weigh out the collective pain in the ass issues that develop over time and wonder if its worth it. Lexus was very good for customer service and they run forever. That said they are boring cars and have no soul. If the RC-F had a better transmission I would have considered that as well. ventilated seats would be nice as well. sorry for the rant. Been a long week.