M2Sky
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: G87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg13 View Post
Right!
Also there is no chance that 2025 if comes in CS version, will have a sunroof. I need sunroof on the M2 if I get it so for me the obvious option is the current model.

Are they bringing changes to regular M2 in 2025 or just the CS model?

Two other issues are the huge screen and absence of good colors. If the newer model come with 8.5 idrive and has better integrated design into the dashboard (like the 5 series), it would be bummer.
I get what your saying but there’s always something better coming along if these are your main pain points you could wait and see, if the changes don’t suit you could grab a bargain on a pre updated car. If I was in your shoes though I would keep the Cayman 4.0 given you have other more practical cars already.

Another thing to consider is many combustion engines cars model updates have been pushed back last couple of years as brands try to extend the life of the current range as they focus on EV. You could end up waiting longer than you think at which point my original thoughts come back which is just to get one and enjoy it now.

I don’t think anyone except BMW HQ know what’s truly in store for the M2 over the next years.
Appreciate 1
sg1373.00