Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JagF30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kailec View Post
I'm sure they could cut you a hole, but I don't know how exact it would be so that it looks symmetrical to your left side. You might want to consider getting the template from AWE, they sell it for not too much money and it would be an exact match. As for muffler delete I can't comment, but I did a Magnaflow performance muffler on mine with Hot Rod Scott's:

yeah ive seen the awe template but i rather trust a good shop to handle the cut out for me, I heard great things about hot rods but a buddy of mine that got his SS camaro done by them said theyre just a bit too pricey. btw I think ive seen your car around the gta, have u been in vaughan?
They're in line with most decent places. Everywhere reputable I asked for a quote was $800 for axle back and what I was looking for. And I would recommend the template because then they can do a perfect job. Having them do it just means it'll be a cleaner job than if you do it yourself potentially, but that doesn't mean they can free hand nail the shape 1:1 and it'll look off if it doesn't match. And I've been all over the GTA since I live in the GTA... Lol
Appreciate 0