03-30-2024, 09:11 AM   #29
RockCrusher
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 2023 ZB M2 6-speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASHCT View Post
Actually, I am attached to it & love it. Fully modded, killer ride, paid for, incredible condition & runs great. That's my struggle... and def a first world problem. I have a JCW Mini Cooper I am gonna trade. I've had 2 cars quite a while. I planned on keeping the F87 as my rainy roads, winter time & track car. I'd really only be trading it to lower my car payment, and save on taxes & insurance.
Don't quite get the F87 as a rainy roads, winter time & track car. Those usage conditions don't quite seem to go together...

I would think the JCW would be the better car to keep assuming its condition was good. More economical. A great town car, small, easy to maneuver and park.

I owned a 2023 MINI JCW 6-speed, bought it a month before I bought my M2. My 3rd MINI and my 2nd JCW.

I would still have the JCW but there is no MINI dealer here which prompted me long story short to trade in the JCW for a 2024 BMW 230xi.

With the 230xi I would get the benefit of free CBS services -- courtesy of the local dealer where I bought the car -- and the car has AWD which could come in handy given the winter weather this area gets.
Appreciate 1
MASHCT661.00