04-10-2024, 05:33 PM   #37
DailyDownshift
Battle Tactician
Canada
Rep
Drives: TR G87

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASHCT View Post
Just ordered & placed a deposit on my new M2! I am still not sold on the looks, the front & rear just give me a serious case of the uglies. LOL Makes me want to keep my (paid for) F87. Keep or sell??

I drove my buddy's G87 & no doubt, this is one helluva car. Interior is just awesome, very nice indeed. Love the side view. And love that there is no drone with the exhaust. Lemme tell ya - that is one thing I will not miss with my F87. I def miss some of the BMW classic stuff like the dual angel eye headlights & M2 side-gill/badge.

Anyway - the new build specs:
  • Black Sapphire Metallic
  • 6 speed manual
  • Bi-color wheels (getting Richland Forged GT4 in brushed clear)
  • Black interior with the M color highlights
  • Carbon Fiber trim
  • Keeping the sunroof
  • Shadowline
  • LED lighting
  • Live Cockpit pro/HUD
  • Heated steering wheel
  • Wireless charging
  • Red brake calipers.
  • AND - the port installed M Performance HAS kit!!

Worst part - 4 to 5 month ETA!

At least I still have the F87 to keep my satisfied until it arrives.

Just wondering if selling the F87 just for the extra cash to lower the payment might be a bad mistake. I wanna keep it, but I really don't need 2 cars - I just know I'll miss that thing once it's gone.
In my opinion, if it's an M2C I would get rid of it. If it's a OG M2 then it's different/old enough to keep along side the G87. In a perfect world, the G87 would be your fun, comfortable and technologically advanced daily while the OG M2 would be your stripped, track built lightweight weekend warrior. The G87 just does everything better than the M2C. The OG has a big advantage in the weight department so it's great for tracking.

Appreciate 2
MASHCT661.00