Quote:
Originally Posted by M_85 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_85 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
Got mine from Ryan at IND-Distribution - shipped it same day and even hooked up a discount. Thanks again!
I just ordered the last CF spoiler from IND. I'm getting it on Wednesday as it's already shipped out. Thank you for the hookup. As soon as I have it installed I'll post pics.
Yeah Ryan is awesome
I got my spoiler today as I was upgraded to 2 day shipping. It looks amazing but I didn't put it on the car yet. Everyone here uses 3m tape correct? If so was it applied all over the lip on the inner edges?
Correct. Make sure you line it up properly against the trunk lid. If you're even a quarter of an inch to one side the other side will lift a bit.

I thought i had it perfect by looking at it but it was ever so slightly off.

Ask me how I know lol. I ended up having to take it off, remove the tape again, reapply, and reinstall. But this time I measured each side before pressing down and removing the center tape.
Gotcha…as I will do so. I'll line the whole inner lip with 3m tape, peel back a few little pieces, place it on the trunk making sure it's lined up properly, then enjoy the beauty. I'll post pics once it's on. Thanks!
Appreciate 0