View Single Post
      09-28-2022, 01:14 PM   #31
Zaxer
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ10 View Post
I got a call from my CA at 8 last night letting me know I wouldn't be able to take my car home from PCD which was heartbreaking news. I am waiting on his resolution right now as he is talking with his area manager about some type of compensation for the delay as I have already paid and signed for the car.

Others that are do PCD what are your feelings on this? Obviously if you were close to your PCD date you have already done the paperwork/money portion and now you cannot take your car home for who knows how long.
Fortunately for me, I did not complete the paperwork. I was literally in the showroom yesterday for that purpose when the call came. FWIW I am happy to avoid the mess of getting the paperwork straightened out.

Dealer has been really understanding and agreed to reimburse me for my travel costs (around $300), trying to parlay that into a "cost" deal on snow tires and BMW wheels.

I am concerned about the timing of a November fix - as I do have the performance tires, any snowfall would make the drive home (Wisconsin for me) a not-so-fun adventure. The later it goes, the higher the risk.

At this point, I am waiting to hear more from dealer...not much any of us can do but wait...again!
Appreciate 1