View Single Post
      03-20-2024, 02:04 PM   #9
akumachu
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2024 G87 M2, 2015 F22 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habber View Post
Im just curious about those who get comments on their cars. I’ve typically been a black, white grey person but last year I did the Daytona Blue on an M3 but not for others to comment, but more to try out a colour I really liked. I ended up getting sick of the colour and sold it 5 months later for a Brooklyn Grey M3 but Im more curious about if people appreciate the comments on their different colours or if they don’t care about what others say about it.
I am a fairly chatty person also an extrovert so when people comment my car then that becomes an icebreaker usually. I had several conversations like that at my son's daycare when I do drop off. Other parents would comment and then we would start chatting.

I think ZB is out there sort of color that isn't for someone who avoids attention.

Powder blue has always been one of my favorite color, besides burnt orange so it worked for me and hopefully I don't get sick of it.

Just curious why you were sick of the color you chose? Maintenance like keeping it clean sort of problem?

Oh right, ZB is pretty good at hiding the dirt too.
Appreciate 2