View Single Post
      04-17-2024, 09:14 AM   #5
Kayger12
Rep
Drives: M2 (orderd); '05 330Ci ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by two_three_two View Post
6k miles, daily driver. agree w JMcLellan on the black being a difficult color to keep clean, but i knew that going in as i already have 3 other black cars. IF i were to change that, it would be for AW or a frozen color- but its definitely not enough of a factor to sway how i feel about it.

everyone is gonna tell you to delete the wireless charger in a 6MT build- sounds like the right move but i did not spec it. i positively love my heated wheel and park assist is a must with the overhang up front on this car.

things i did not spec: shadowline, lighting, HUD, CF trim, M color highlights, JB wheels. of those 6 things, the only one i MIGHT go back and add is the lighting package, and that would strictly be for the anti dazzle coding which seems cool. but the standard lights low beams are so bright that i regularly get flashed because people think they are high beams, so it is not a question of light output for sure. the rest are simply matters of taste IMHO
Good stuff, thanks. I didn't even consider the parking assist, but that makes a ton of sense.
Appreciate 1