Jaguar
Mark 42
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by deceptiv-cs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
Hilarious how F series owners have to validate their purchase by convincing themself anything new is not worthy.

F series is safe, invisible and getting tired looking. Time to evolve, if you like "safe" designs so much, try Buick, Oldsmobile, etc
Don't follow. I bought my f87 CS after passing on a g80 M3 comp I built from an f80 comp lci. Not liking any of these designs has nothing to do with validating a purchase. At the end of the day if the g87 comp or CS is a banger, I'll sell my f87. That's the beauty about being in a decent financial position- you can make the jump and not have to justify your purchase because you're not "stuck" with it.

BMW design has fallen off a cliff and into a pit of despair which is a shame cause electrification is upon us and styling will naturally move away from what it was with ICE.

That being said, some inevitably will like it and more power to you but I'm fairly certain most that have been with the brand awhile have been taken back with these designs
Again, there are safe designs out there if you can't get over change. There are also square toe dress shoes for this same type of person. Something for everyone 👍
Appreciate 0