02-19-2024, 05:33 PM   #12
Kentuckymike
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 m2 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by iifymbro View Post
Yeah it's tough lol, gotta distract yourself as much as possible.

The first part of the process is pretty nailed down unless you get unlucky with some part of your build delaying you (frozen paints up until the last couple weeks and bucket seats are the main ones for the M2).

Catching a train from plant to port then a ship to U.S port is what can stretch the timeline a fair bit, could take a week and a half for both or 4 weeks+ just depends how lucky you are with timing.

I ordered early January with a February allocation, currently in production with a 2/21 build date so hopefully hitting the assembly line here soon. Then will pray to the car gods to catch a train to port quickly so I'm ready to go when a ship arrives.

If you haven't already, get the production number from your client advisor if possible so you can then setup your MyGarage profile to track the process.
Thank you for answering and congrats on the order!!

They gave me a production number before I left the dealership. I’ve been tracking it maybe too much lol. They said I got their last allocation when I ordered the car so I hope that helps. Really do appreciate the info. If you don’t mind and think of it I’d like to hear how yours comes along
Appreciate 0