View Single Post
      04-25-2024, 07:58 AM   #1
RemoWilliams84
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2024 ZB M2

Let's complain about climate controls!

Besides the obvious lack of physical buttons, there are some things about the climate controls that are just down right stupid.

1) When heated seats are on, a little icon comes on beside the temperature controls. I should be able to press that to cycle through heated seat temps or at the very least toggle on/off. It shouldn't take me into the menus to do that. There is plenty of real estate. Leave the toggle on the screen.

2) The auto climate controls on/off toggle is confusing. When auto climate controls are confusing in a few ways, but the main one is the seats.

If auto is on, I get 4 selections for heated seats. Low, medium, high, very high. But the heated seats don't actually ever come on unless it's set to very high.

If auto is off, I can change the intensity, but it's only 3 settings (and I don't believe they are even labeled in the same way).

3) The nice little dial we had in the f87 where you could adjust the temp of the air blowing out toward your body is actually still there. It's just hidden under a few menus and I believe now you have to have auto climate turned off also.

What do you have?
Appreciate 1
Vinknee93.00